Sql Backup And FTP

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register
Backup destination incorrect Options · View
JFish2016
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 2:31:05 PM

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I am trying the free evaluation version. I have set the two databases to back up to the F:\ drive, but the application is trying to save them to the D:\ drive. I am therefore getting an error:

DETAILED LOG:
11/09/2016 15:00:31 Creating backup of aspnum1db to D:\SQL DB Backups (full)
11/09/2016 15:00:31 ERROR: The server principal "NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM" is not able to access the database "aspnum1db" under the current security context.
BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally.

Why does it not back up to F:\ ?

Thank you.

JFish2016 attached the following image(s):
Dev Backup Folder Problem.png
Alexander Omelchenko
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 7:42:40 AM

Groups: Administrators, Registered

To solve this issue, please open your SQLBackupAndFTP backup job and press "Advanced backup schedule". In the opened window click the "Set as Current User / Your personal account" link.
Alexander Omelchenko attached the following image(s):
Advanced Backup Schedule.png
DarrenGolden
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:29:58 PM

Groups: Registered

Hello,

To fix SQL data, I suggest you to try SQL Database Recovery software which is a finest solution to recover your database present in damaged or corrupted MDF file.

This tool is primarily developed for technical as well non-technical users. Users can simply recover corrupt database from suspect mode & any kind of corruption situations. It is capable to recover each & every database from damaged MDF file including XML data type, tables, triggers, deleted data etc.

You can try this tool from here:- http://www.filesrepairto...ql-database-repair.html