Today over 50,000 companies use SugarCRM globally for their customer management, sales automation and other CRM needs. SugarCRM can be installed as an on-premise solution or as SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution. Managing SugarCRM means that you have to work with a huge flow of information that is stored in large databases. Clearly, when working with databases one has to take care of their security, and that implies making backups on a regular basis. Now let’s check how to use SqlBackupAndFtp for regular SugarCRM backups.
How to Make SugarCRM Backup
Now you are only 6 simple steps away from your SugarCRM database regular backups:
- Check off the SugarCRM SQL Server database from the database list.
- Add the folder that contains your SugarCRM files.
- Select the location where you want to store your SugarCRM backup copy. It can be Local or Network Folder, FTP Server, DropBox, Box, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive or Azure Storage.
- Enter your e-mail address if you want to receive confirmation about your SugarCRM database backup status.
- Check off “Schedule this job” to schedule daily backups. If you need more sophisticated backup scheduling go to advanced scheduling settings.
- When all settings are correctly adjusted, just press the “Save” button to initiate your regular SugarCRM backups!
Now you can rest assured that SqlBackupAndFtp will make regular backups of your SugarCRM database and will notify you if anything goes wrong.